It's not the end of the world but you can see it from here.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Illegible Metal Band Logos

I'm a fan of extreme metal. Ever more than a fan of extreme metal... I'm a fan of the logos of extreme metal bands. I was looking for some of the more bizarre ones online when a band I follow on Facebook, Sin Theorem (whose live show I reviewed earlier) linked to a band's Facebook page. I actually laughed out loud at their logo.

You're not fooling anybody.


I Googled "illlegible metal band logos" the horror... the horror. I.... who would even do this?

In case you can't read it (HA!) It says

They're Mexican, that is the only excuse I can give. Also, if you look at their metal-archives profile their lyrical content lists "pathology" and they have an album called Cunnilingus. Oh God... now you want to know what they sound like, don't you? *sigh* if I have to.


8 comments:

  1. I never understood the point of such hard to read logos. Like, why? Just why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw them once! :I

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean the Mexican guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn, i like those logos lol, can't even see a word in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, how are people going to remember your band name if they cannot even read it

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first logo looks kind of like a tire print...

    ReplyDelete
  7. DAFUQ?!? Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomucosis?? Really i can't even read that with normal letters, even less in that mess. For me, they are called mucosis now. Fuck Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomucosis.

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY SCREAM IT UNTIL YOU COUGH UP BLOOD!