It's not the end of the world but you can see it from here.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

So, it's been a week since my last post.

My apologies. I've been extremely busy with the start of the semester and all. So- this week has been extremely interesting. My friends that I usually hang out with at school are now out of class while I'm in it and vice versa, so I listen to a lot of music at school now. My favorite piece I've heard in a while being this-


This guy might sound kind of familiar to you long-time followers of my blog. HE SHOULDN'T!

Heh heh, the singer is actually the younger brother of the illustrious Pat The Bunny. (Who we all know is my favorite artist of all time.) Speaking of Pat! He just released a solo acoustic version of his band's newest album, it's called Die The Nightmare! It is available at Ramshackle Glory's website. It is incredible.

THIS IS
WHERE A VIDEO
WOULD BE
IF THERE
WAS ONE.

7 comments:

  1. michael jordan a rapper? i know I'm in class right now I've been so pressed for time with my blog i feel pressured! good luck with your classes this semester

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, the name of the band is a joke. Michael Jordan didn't play football, but the name is "Michael Jordan Touchdown Pass."

      Delete
    2. I see what they did there.

      Delete
  2. That second video is words. The first one sounds pretty decent though :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really the first track is actually not too bad haha.

    ReplyDelete

IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY SCREAM IT UNTIL YOU COUGH UP BLOOD!